Breastfeeding is nutritionally demanding for mothers. This lactation smoothie is easy to make and super delicious, and helps increase the milk production.
- Handful of Cashews or Almonds
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 banana
- 1 cup of skimmed milk
- 1/4 cup oatmeal
- 1 tbsp Garden cress ( Halim) or chia seeds soaked for 2 hours (optional)
- Ice cubes
- Blend everything together except the garden cress or chia seeds.
- Enjoy it with a tbsp of soaked garden cress or chia seeds.
Nutrient value per serving
- Calories 168
- Carbs 27.1 gms
- Protein 6.8 gms
- Fat 4.1 gms
Prep time: 10 mins | Cooking time: 5 mins | Total Time: 15 mins