These cabbage and Paneer Quesadillas are full of Vitamin C, proteins and calcium, perfect snack or a wholesome meal for pregnant mothers.
For the dough
- Whole wheat flour 1 1/2 cup
- 1 1/2 tsp melted ghee
- Salt to taste
For the stuffing
- 1 cup grated cabbage
- 1/4 cup crumbled Paneer
- 1/4 cup grated Mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
- 1/2 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- 1/8 tsp chaat masala
- Salt to taste
- Whole wheat flour for rolling
- 1 1/2 tsp oil for cooking
- Combine the ingredients for the dough in a deep bowl and knead it in a soft dough using enough water. Keep aside. Sprinkle little salt over the cabbage and keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Squeeze out the water from the cabbage, then add Paneer, cheese, coriander, chaat masala, green chillies and salt. Mix well. Divide the dough in to 10 equal portions.
- Roll out two portions of the dough in to 6 inch diameter circle. Place a portion of the stuffing in to one of the circle, apply some water on the edges and place the other rolled portion on top. Press it well on the edges so that it does not open up while cooking.
- Heat a non stick Tava( griddle) and cook the Quesadillas on both the sides with some oil till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 to make more Quesadillas. Cut them in to triangles with a pizza cutter. Enjoy it hot with some salsa or guacamole.
Nutrient value per Quesadillas
- Calories 120 cal
- Carbs 14.7 gms
- Proteins 4.5 gms
- Fats 4.2 gms
Prep time: 15 mins | Cooking time: 15 mins | Total time: 30 mins