Ginger helps alleviate nausea for many women, so give this banana ginger smoothie a try if you’re having a tough time dealing with morning sickness or nausea. This will definitely help you soothe digestion, heartburn, and other stomach trouble. Totally natural & 100% healthy!
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 cup milk
- 2 bananas, ripe
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger, peeled and grated fine
- 2 tbsp brown sugar or honey (optional)
- Take a few ice cubes from the freezer and put them in a blender.
- Add a large handful of fresh banana’s
- Add 1 cup of milk and 1/2 cup of water
- Add 1/2 cup of yogurt (either plain or flavored)
- Add ginger and blend for 30 seconds
- Add sugar / honey as needed and blend again
Prep Time: 5 to 10 Minutes | Cook Time : 0 Minutes | Total Time: 10 Minutes