Oats are amazing for mothers who are suffering with weight loss issues, diabetes, or high cholesterol.
- Oats contains fiber (beta-glucan) which helps lower bad cholesterol levels as well as helps control your post meal sugar levels.
- Oats also help in weight loss.
- They are packed with antioxidants
Here is one of my yummy recipes – Banana Chocolate Oats
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup milk (soy / skimmed / cow)
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tsp chia / flax seeds
- 1 tbsp pure cocoa powder
- 1 tsp cranberries or chopped almonds / walnuts
Simply mix all ingredients and keep it overnight in a jar (you can refrigerate the jar / bowl)
NOTE: Use plain oats & stay away from packaged ones
If you are looking for nutrition and health consulting, do reach out to Anagha Desai on +91-8291236302