Well anything with chocolate definitely tastes yummy! Enjoy these yummy,healthy,sugar free,full of antioxidants and vitamin E energy bites perfect in between snack during pregnancy to satisfy your in between hunger and not to forget sugar cravings…
- 1 cup raw organic almonds
- 1 cup / 8 pitted Mejdool Dates
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp fresh shredded coconut
- Place almonds, cocoa and coconut in to a high speed blender or food processor.
- Process on high until ingredients are flour like consistency.
- Add the dates to the blender/ processor and blend on medium to high until fully incorporated into the dry ingredients.
- Transfer the mixture into a bowl. Take a. Tablespoons of the mixture in between your hand and tool to form a ball.
- Repeat until all the mixture is used.
Nutrient Value per bite
Carbs 10.8 gms
Protein 2 gms
Fat 5.1 gms
Prep time: 5 mins | Cook time: 10 mins | Total time: 15 mins | Makes 16 to 17 bites